We recognise that your privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. At all times we operate in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the National Privacy Principles contained in Schedule 3 to that Act.
We will not collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent. Only information you provide us with directly will be collected, such as through subscribing to our email notification, or identifying yourself when requesting information to be sent to you. The only personal information we collect is what you tell us about yourself. For example, when you fill out a more information form, we collect the details you enter to enable us to post information to you.
When you look at the Website, our internet service provider makes a record of your visit and logs (in server logs) the following information for statistical purposes:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .org, .au, etc.)
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site you visited; and
- the type of browser being used.
We do not identify users or their browsing activities except, in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the internet service provider’s server logs.
Use and Disclosure
We only use personal information about you collected via the Website for the purposes for which it was given to us.
We recognise the trust you place in us when you give us personal information.
We do not share personal information about you with any other organisations, government agencies or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty.
From time to time we will send you relevant information emails regarding products and services which you have previously registered your interest in. If you are receiving promotional information from us and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may unsubscribe using our email notification form.
Data Security and Quality: We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep any information secure which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up-to-date. In addition, our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Accessing and correction of information:
Your trust in us is very important to us. If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information we are holding at any particular time, please contact us. If you request access to the personal information we hold about you, or request that we change that personal information, we will allow access or make the changes unless we consider there is sound reason under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or other relevant law to withhold the information.
If you would like to obtain further information about privacy issues in Australia, please visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's website.
This is our current Privacy Statement. We may at any time vary the Privacy Statement by publishing the varied Privacy Statement on the Website.
- BluWave high pressure washProvides precise and intelligent profiling that follows the contours of any car without coming into contact with the vehicle at any time. This smart wash removes as much as 99% of the surface dirt from your car.
- Wheel Bright cleanThis three step process removes brake dust to leave your wheels sparkling clean. High pressure water is pumped towards your wheels and tyres through a spinning manifold of nozzles – soft, gentle, effective cleaning.
- Soft Touch washThe softest revolutionary enviro soft, second generation foam material then gently follows the contour of your car, wiping away all traces of dirt, grime and grubby marks from the surface of your car.
- Under body washUnderbody pressure wash effectively removes road grime and dirt from underneath the vehicle.
- Spot Free RinseWe produce demineralised water which is 200 times more pure than rainwater and produces a perfect spot free rinse leaving your car to dry with no unpleasant water marks.
- Tri colour foaming wax conditionerFills in paintwork to create perfectly smooth finish to improve quality of protective coating.
- Clear coat protectantProtects your car between washes from the many damaging and dangerous corrosive elements in our environment. Also helps to slide water and move other nasties such as bird droppings, from your car surface faster, increasing the effectiveness of your windscreen wipers and limiting damage to paintwork from corrosive elements found in our environment.
- Turbo power drySpecially placed high pressure blowers at the end of the tunnel deliver a concentrated, direct air flow to instantly dry your car and leave it with a showroom shine.
- Hi Gloss total body protectionProtects your vehicle and windscreen from environmental factors, repelling rain and road grime from the glass and paintwork so water beads and slides off rather than dries and marks your car.
- Sure Shine non sling tyre glossThis gentle brush conforms to the shape of your tyre to deliver maximum results. Using light pressure, the feather-tip material makes minimal contact while placing an even, consistent protective coating over the tyres.